Our Exclusive Automatic Monthly training gives you a solid automatic S.Y.S.T.E.M. for completing all your Annual Continuing Education Hours. Through a variety of video, audio, written and interactive formats we keep away the yawns! All of our training is composed for foster parents by foster parents to give you the real-life crucial information you need to be successful!
- Automatically receive all your materials and resources necessary to complete your continuing education requirements every month
- Multiple Formats to fit your learning style. Video, Audio, Reading, Interactive Conversations, Webinars, Forums, Chat Boards and more!
- All topics, trainings, and content created by actual foster parents who have real-life experience.
- New topics and questions are addressed regularly at the suggestion of our Exclusive Members. Ask your questions and it’s highly likely that an in-depth training package has already been or will be created on that particular subject. (If you have a challenge, chances are that other foster parents have it, or have had it in the past, and have successfully overcome it
- Exclusive forums
- Exclusive Chat Boards
- Exclusive RESPITE Boards. Connect with those in your area who are offering or needing RESPITE care.
- Customized packages for those considering becoming a foster parent, new foster parents, or those who have experience being foster parents.
We customize a monthly package to arrive in your email in box with all you need to complete your hours each month! By sending you your completed certificate and Record of Training Invoice we make it super simple for you to get your reimbursements and hours turned in!* Forget panicking at the last minute every year! Forget tedious and frustrating searches for paperwork. Become a member and have free access to this program each month! We have a beginners option available for people interested in becoming a foster parent, or just recently licensed and we have a Seasoned Foster Parent option for those of you who have done this for a year or more! We have single options and a bonus spouse pack for married foster parents.
Members get FREE access to our Book Club series! Join us in a foster parent relative Book Club that best suites your needs! We have book clubs for relationships, specific age groups, disorders, attachment, voices of former foster youth and more through out the year! These book clubs can help individuals, families, spouses, foster kids, bio kids as well as Corporate groups too! Get questions related specifically to fostering to really get the most out of each books. These are easy to plug into and participation with others can be as much or as little as you wish! Book club hours go towards Continuing Education hours earned too!
Members get FREE access to our Respite board! The term “Respite” in foster care is referring to a licensed foster provider that has clearance by your licensing agency/county to babysit your foster kids should you go out of town or just need a break! Finding respite can be very difficult and connecting people who provide respite and those who need it, is something we think is crucial! By getting the word out of your needs or what you can offer- we connect both sides of the street!
Feeling like your ‘all alone’ can be a sad truth in today’s society, especially when fostering! We want to extinguish this loneliness by allowing all our members FREE access to our interactive connection programs! Whether its through our forums, Support Webinars, Mentor Programs, or one on one advice- we never want you feeling alone! Its a tough job we have as foster parents and feeling like no one is listening or there to support us is a thing of the past we hope for all our members!(** It is a members responsibility to turn in the Certificate of Completion and Record of Training to your supervising agency or county. SYSTEM is not responsible to do so nor will SYSTEM be held liable if your supervisors don’t receive your completed training in time for license renewals. SYSTEM is only responsible to deliver such documents to your email inbox. Any changes to payment, contact information or server issues will delay receipt of documents being delivered- SYSTEM will through best efforts attempt to deliver completion documents once corrected in our system. It is also up to each member to know exactly how many hours are due by their State/ Licensing Sponsor. SYSTEM provides 3.5 hours per month through our Exclusive Membership, any further hours you may need are up to you complete through our other resources like online book clubs, interactive discussions, Webinars, conference calls etc, many of which can be found here